Former Church of San Michele

It was built in 1835 to replace the pre-existing Church in San Lorenzo previously demolished. It is made of travertine in Neo-renaissance style with its squared shapes. The hall at the ground floor is today used as an art gallery for temporary exhibitions, while the upper floor used to host the public library until 2008, when it was transferred to the Clarisse Building.