Due to its ancient origins, Massa Marittima is a place where history, art and culture mix together, offering an incredible variety of possibilities for the people who visit the area.
The Museum Network of Massa Marittima was born to protect these origins and at the same time to let everyone discover and enjoy its beauties.
The museums you will be able to visit are:
- San Pietro all’Orto (Museum of Sacral Art)
- the Mining Museum – Subterraneo
- the Chandelier Tower
- the Archeological Museum
- the Old Carpenter’s Shop (open on request)
and two private museums:
- Marine World Aquarium in Valpiana
- the Museum of Ancient Mechanical Organs